I’ve just built a small project, TubeFace.me over the past couple of days or so as a form of practise and to scratch my own itch.
I usually use YouTube to listen to music; clicking and searching through the results is quite a hassle to me. Not to mention opening new tabs.
I wanted to have an interface where I can perform search, view the results and play the video within the same page.
So here’s a summary about TubeFace.me:
- instant search
- view results on the same page
- listen/watch videos on the same page
- uses a grid based layout.
- personalized recommendations if you login with Facebook.
The technologies I’ve used are:
- Tornado 1.2.1
- Ubuntu 10.04 server Eidtion
- JQuery 1.5,
- Youtube API,
- Facebook Graph Api
Visit TubeFace.me now and give it a try!